7/14: The next Book Buyback will be August 11-14 in room C103.
7/14: Fall books will be posted online August 1st.
7/14: We will be selling Fall textbooks in store on September 2nd.
- Monday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 12:00pm
The Bookstore provides buyback options to the students during the first and last week of every term.
During the first week, a wholesale company provides students with an option to sell books to them. These prices are based on a national rating system and the prices average 10 - 30% of new book price.
At the second buyback during the last week of each term, the bookstore participates by providing their list of books needed. The textbook wholesaler purchases these designated books at the price set by the bookstore which is up to 40% of the new book price. Any book that does not appear on the bookstore list is eligible to be purchased by the wholesaler.
The only criterion needed for books to be purchased by the bookstore is that they are adopted by faculty for the upcoming term and stock is needed at the bookstore. The books that are purchased on behalf of the bookstore are added to existing stock with a 25% mark-up. The wholesale company, on the other hand, purchases books based on a national rating system and the prices average 10 - 30% of new book price.
- The books are not adopted by faculty for the upcoming term
- The books are expected to change editions and enough copies were purchased by the bookstore before the buyback.
- There are currently enough copies in the bookstore left over from the previous terms.
- There are components contained in a bundle/package with one-time usage.
- The book has liquid damage and/or excessive highlighting.
Summer opening buyback operates in C-103 between July 1st-3rd, Tuesday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm..
Summer closing buyback operates August 11th - 13th Mon-Wed: 8am - 5pm.